[P2P-F] an important announcement of the p2p foundation

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jul 22 16:15:52 CEST 2013

Dear friends,

This is an important announcement.

We probably won't give more details than this, though some formal statement
in our blog may be forthcoming.

A sister organisation and the p2p foundation were victims of two 'psy-ops'
that came in the form of forgeries and intrusion that resulted in the
blocking and email deletions of strategic relationships in both skype and
gmail. What had seemed communication flukes turned out to be willful
disruptions. It seems that at least since December last year my gmail box
has been manipulated (this is not a figment of our imagination, it's
documented), resulting in serious harm.

It seems the mailboxes are now safe, though I may eventually switch more
systematically to p2pfoundation1 at gmail.com.

In the meantime, if you feel certain crucial communications were not
replied to, feel free to resend,

This is also an appeal for support. We need more technical support, and
more financial support. Suggestions and assistance are welcome. Just as
examples, I have to use a 6-year old computer with a broken keyboard, and
cannot afford healthcare. When travelling abroad, I cannot afford to use my
telephone. We could do a lot more with the right kind of support!

Anyone concerned about our work and willing to support us in concrete ways,
now is a good time!

Michel Bauwens

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/