[P2P-F] Fwd: proposals : basic income

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Mon Oct 17 17:27:52 CEST 2011

The necessity of an income supplement to reach a basic living wage as a
variable calculation, would be greatly minimized with the expansion of
various medical, educational, and social infrastructure needs as a broader
definition of "basic." Using the monetary authority of sovereign states
and development priorities to fund various program initiatives and
maintenance. The basic income  would be prejudiced toward some
constructive engagement by being a supplement in a context of capacity.
This also removes the dynamic of welfare recipients being pitted against
unionization. Minsky specifically points out this capacity to support a
more productive culture.

for now. Tadit