[BAH-Estrecho] R his head, wondering what sort of a house he was in now. It took some time f

Woodward Hinchcliffe switchyard en shoei.de
Mie Sep 15 13:40:48 CEST 2010

Bash Ave. Winston Building 129 Spadina Ave. CHICAGO, ILL. PHILADELPHIA,
PA. TORONTO, ONT.

BUMPER THE WHITE RABBIT AND HIS FRIENDS STORY I Bumper and Sleepy the
Opossum Bumper,
after working hard to trick his enemies
so they would be more afraid of the rabbits in the woods, had decided
the ways
of peace were better than those of war. Not that
he was going to permit Sneaky the Wolf
or Loup the Lynx to pounce upon his people and eat them up without
fighting,
but instead of going around with a chip on his shoulder, expecting and
looking for trouble, he intended to

make friends of all the animals and birds, and

be helpful to them. It is wonderful how much good to others we can
overlook if we go about with our eyes shut. There is plenty

to do if we look for it. So Bumper found in a short time that

he had missed a good deal in always looking for the worst in others
instead of for the best. Only

a few days after his change of plans, which was told of in a former
book, Bumper stumbled upon Sleepy the Opossum in a tree, with his eyes
closed in slumber. At first he... The continuation
of this interesting story will be found in BUMPER THE WHITE RABBIT AND
HIS FRIENDS Price 65 Cents Postpaid
THE JOHN C. WINSTON COMPANY, Publishers 517 S. Wabash Ave. Winston
Building 129 Spadina Ave. CHICAGO, ILL. PHILADELPHIA, PA.

TORONTO, ONT.
BOBBY GRAY SQUIRREL Bobby's