[BAH-Estrecho] {Spam?} until he had shown his guest the road on to a large extent

Myrtis inpour en mosgmbh.de
Sab Mar 20 10:13:26 CET 2010

Lgrimage month every year a spring month in our southern country.
The masasa leaves were taking many tints then in Mashonaland. Speaking generally, the dominant note of our woodland world was rose-color as we tramped together to the station. Matabeleland by contrast seemed rather drab and drouthy, yet she was showing signs of spring. One great rock stood up very beautiful in a pink lichen garment. It was hard by the path that led to the
last hill-climb, ere you reached the burial-place. We camped out close beside it, two Mashona boys who had come to seek their fortunes in Bulawayo, and Edgar and I. When the morning light
came I was up. When the sun rose I had all but finished my service.
There, on his own ground, so to
speak, it seemed easier to pray for the Patron
with a sanguine heart, and to give thanks for him with a clear conscien