[Bah-estrecho] Re: Career.com

Peter Orlov sdvekz en universalisolering.se
Lun Oct 9 16:01:52 CEST 2006

Hello, my name is Peter Orlov and I'm a wholesale distributor and specialize
in inventory acquisition for Russian store owners. I'm looking for
a representative in the US who will be working for me as a partime worker,
helping me to inspect, prepare and forward packages coming from US warehouses,
and I'm willing to pay $25 for every package.

I'm using PayPal to pay salary on a monthly basis, so please make sure you
have a PayPal account or at least are eligible for PayPal membership before
sending your resume.

The problem I have is trust, that's why I'm seeking for a honest, loyal,
responsible and trustworthy person, who can spend few hours a day for a
fair reward.

If you are interested in this offer,
send your resume to my US Fax: (615) 658-2129

Don't forget to include your contact phone number (cell preferred),
and the best time for call.

You can also ask your questions (if any) by replying this email message,
but I don't guarantee that your reply will be received and/or answered,
so I prefer you to FAX your resume first.

Sincerely,
Peter Orlov.