[Solar-general] Fwd: [FSF] Avoid the pitfalls of the JavaScript Trap on Gmail

Nicolás Reynolds fauno en kiwwwi.com.ar
Jue Mar 31 00:44:05 CEST 2011

----- Forwarded message from Matt Lee <info en fsf.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,

OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2

http://parabolagnulinux.org
http://endefensadelsl.org