[Solar-general] Fwd: [GNU-linux-libre] LibreWRT : A 100% FOSS GNU/Linux-libre Distro

Nicolás Reynolds fauno en kiwwwi.com.ar
Lun Mar 14 22:55:05 CET 2011

----- Forwarded message from risci_atom <risciatom en gnu.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,

OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2

http://parabolagnulinux.org
http://endefensadelsl.org