[Solar-general] Fwd: [Parabola] Fwd: [arch-general] Dropping Oracle OpenOffice

Pablo Manuel Rizzo info en pablorizzo.com
Mar Mar 8 15:06:57 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicolás Reynolds <fauno en kiwwwi.com.ar>
Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 10:31
Subject: [Parabola] Fwd: [arch-general] Dropping Oracle OpenOffice
To: Parabola Hackers <dev en list.parabolagnulinux.org>

this is good news! so far many +1s from the arch community.

----- Forwarded message from Andreas Radke <a.radke en arcor.de> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,

OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2

http://parabolagnulinux.org
http://endefensadelsl.org

Pablo Manuel Rizzo