[Solar-general] [Parabola] How to treat logs?

Pablo Manuel Rizzo info en pablorizzo.com
Vie Ene 28 05:40:52 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 01:12, Nicolás Reynolds <fauno en kiwwwi.com.ar> wrote:
> El 27/01/11 10:53, Pablo Manuel Rizzo dijo:
>> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 21:43, Nicolás Reynolds <fauno en kiwwwi.com.ar>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > from my own logs:
>> >
>> > 21:38:28 fauno | when aurelien said irc logs should be public too, i
>> > replied saying that much of the stuff going on here are personal
>> > opinions 21:38:42 fauno | that doesn't count as project documentation
>> > 21:38:52 fauno | i agree meeting logs should be public, of course
>> > 21:40:25 fauno | and the transparency thing could be used the other
>> > way around 21:40:35 fauno | i won't plan a revolution on public logs
>>
>> Where would you do that? As far as I know, historically every revolution
>> was public, if it's not, then it's a conspiration, not a revolution.
>> imho.
>
> ok, lets call it revolutionary conspiration ¬¬

Free speech tends to be revolutionary. Do not fear free speech if
you're for a revolution.

Where "free" means both freedom to speak as to shut up.

About words and silence, from a psychological point of view, in
yesterday's newspaper:

http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/psicologia/9-161196-2011-01-27.html

Best :)

--