[Solar-general] rebote en gleducar

Ivan Vavrecka ivan_vavrecka en yahoo.com
Mie Dic 21 20:47:55 CET 2011

This is the mail system at host perejil.usla.org.ar.

                   The mail system

<gleducar en gleducar.org.ar>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    guille.usla.org.ar[10.10.1.25] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.0
    guille.gleducar.org.ar Error: too many connections from 10.10.1.1