[Solar-general] Fwd: Balancing Individualism and Communitarianism

Nicolás Reynolds fauno en kiwwwi.com.ar
Mar Ago 16 06:21:41 CEST 2011

----- Forwarded message from "P2P Foundation: Franco Iacomella" <feeds en ponape.com.ar> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,

OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2

http://parabolagnulinux.org
http://endefensadelsl.org

"Freedom [...] is messy" ~ Eben Moglen