[Solar-general] Fwd: [DS-public] Follow-up to: Italian law proposal for Net neutrality put on a wiki for collaborative editing

Diego Saravia dsa en unsa.edu.ar
Dom Feb 7 14:32:28 CET 2010

> Two senators of the Italian Democratic party, Vincenzo Vita and
> Luigi Vimercati, have written a law proposal which defends Net
> Neutrality and promotes non proprietary formats and software in
> public administrations and Universities.
>
> Besides the topic what is good here, regardless of one's political
> opinions, is the method: they put the whole text online on a public
> wiki, where everybody will be able to add comments, suggest
> amendments and so on.

8 months later, the (obviously not final) results of this initiative
don't look as good as I'd hoped. See why at
http://stop.zona-m.net/node/89 and please pass the word around as much
as you see fit. It may be useful even outside Italy, to not repeat the
same errors.

    Marco
--
Enough with this "Free Software is communist" myth! Please!
http://stop.zona-m.net/it/node/87

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia en gmail.com