[Solar-general] increible respuesta del web master de solar

Marcos Guglielmetti marcos en ovejafm.com
Mar Nov 17 15:51:11 CET 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 11:29:38 Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
> El 16 de noviembre de 2009 11:23, Diego Saravia <dsa en unsa.edu.ar> escribió:
> > El día 16 de noviembre de 2009 09:57, Fernando Toledo
> >
> > <ftoledo en docksud.com.ar> escribió:

> > > estaaaaaaa bien...
> >
> > que esta bien?
> >
> > supongo que habras sido vos el que perpetraste el hecho de sacarme la
> > categoria de administrador del sitio
> >
> > porque?
> >
> > cual es el motivo?
> >
> > porque no avisar?
> >
> > es increible que utilicen esas tecnicas para apoderarse del control de
> > algo en lo que muchos participamos.
> >
> > etica hacker?
> >
> > que podemos esperar del soft libre si sus militantes actuan asi.
> >
> > verguenza debiera darles
> > --
> > Diego Saravia
> > Diego.Saravia en gmail.com
> > NO FUNCIONA->dsa en unsa.edu.ar
>
> Estaba pensando en las herramientas que nunca carecen de medios
> técnicos para que estas cosas pasen, y me acordé de esto:
> http://librelist.com/
>
> por ejemplo:
>
> "Nobody Can Be Taken Off
>
> The “libre” in the name means freedom for everyone to discuss their
> opinions, so nobody will have the right to boot you off or enforce
> arbitrary “list Nazi” rules simply because you disagree with them."
>

> --
> Salud!
> Nicolás Reynolds,
> xmpp:fauno en jabber.org
> blog:http://selfdandi.com.ar/
>
> gnu/linux user #455044

Muy interesante!

incluso te subscribís simplemente mandando un mail a list en librelist.com

el problema es que no entiendo

¿es una sola lista?

Welcome to librelist.com
Librelist.com is a free as in freedom mailing list site for open source
projects. It is a place for FOSS communities to discuss all the things they
want without ads, censorship, signup requirements, bundled apps, or
requirements that you use any particular email client or service.

Anyone Can Make A List
You can make a mailing list by simply sending an email to list en librelist.com,
and if it doesn’t exist, it will make it for you and subscribe you. That’s
all there is to it, and no restrictions on making the lists.
If the list exists already, then you’re subscribed and your original email is
sent to them.

Anyone Can Subscribe To A List
You also subscribe to a list by simply sending your first message to
list en librelist.com. It will then confirm you and send your original email on
to the list. No special subscribe addresses, difficult workflows, or endless
help references. Just send an email.

Nobody Can Be Taken Off
The “libre” in the name means freedom for everyone to discuss their opinions,
so nobody will have the right to boot you off or enforce arbitrary “list
Nazi” rules simply because you disagree with them.
That of course doesn’t mean you should act like a jerk, but the librelist.com
philosophy is that healthy communities can survive and need “trolls”.

Spam And Bounce Blocking
Spam is heavily blocked on all lists to keep things clean. We will also
periodically ban anonymous email services if they become a vector for abuse.
Bounced emails are caught and anyone who bounces has all of their
subscriptions paused until they can fix the problem and reinstate themselves.

Current Status
As of 19 JUL 2009 the system is running and mailing lists are functional, with
bounce detection running.
Archives are up in basic form at /browser/ and there’s also rsync access to
the mailing list archives. Mail put into the archives is cleansed of most
headers that don’t matter to the conversation and the sender’s email address
is spam-protected a little bit.

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
www.musix.org.ar

La lista solar-general es un canal de comunicación de SoLAr por el libre
intercambio de ideas de todos los interesados en el movimiento de software
libre. Debido a su libre suscripción y publicación, y dado que no existe
ningún tipo de moderación previa ni posterior, es un excelente lugar para
compartir opiniones, elaborar políticas y prácticas por el Software Libre en
Argentina y el mundo. Tal como dice en ourproject: "La lista de todos y todas
en solar" http://ourproject.org/mail/?group_id=23

Te invitamos a subscribirte entrando en: