[Solar-general] [Gobierno de Chubut]Licitacion por sistema online para Salud

Alejandro René Fernández Blanco alejandrorfb en gmail.com
Vie Oct 3 03:16:40 CEST 2008

El día 2 de octubre de 2008 21:23, Pablo Manuel Rizzo escribió:
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 21:00, Hernan Olivera wrote:
>>> ¿Alguien sabe a qué se refiere esta licitacion del Instituto de
>>> Seguridad Social y Seguros de Chubut?¿Validación de qué?
>>> http://technopolios.blogspot.com/2008/10/sistema-de-validacion-on-line-para.html
>>
>> Por lo que veo es un sistima similar al que se usa aca para pami y
>> ioma, no es mas que un sistema que valida la receta, el afiliado, el
>> medico, la cobertura y el monto en el momento de expender un
>> medicamento en una farmacia. La tendencia de las OS es hacia eso, la
>> ventaja es que lo que se valido se cobra tal cual, el sistema te da un
>> numero de validacion. De otro modo toda receta puede ser devuelta o
>> pagada parcialmente. Actualmente los farmaceuticos se quejan del
>> tiempo que les lleva hacer este control, que tiene dos modalidades:
>> via pagina web o integrado en el sistema de facturacion del colegio. Y
>> para colmo dependen de que funcione internet y que anden bien los
>> servidores. Todo un tema. Si queres mas detalles segui la saga del
>> conflicto con IOMA en provincia de buenos Aires los ultimos meses.
>>
>> Los validadores online actualmente no son de las OS sino de emprezas
>> privadas, como farmalink y imed. Y para que te des una idea, detras de
>> imed esta Siemens.
>>
>> Son negocios gordos
>
> Y son tan costosos de hacer estos sistemas?

Ayer me crucé con el sitio GPL Medicine que hace difusión de SL para
medicina: http://www.gplmedicine.org/

Y estando Siemens detrás de alguna de esas empresas, habrá que estar
muy atentos, no vaya a ser que nos vuelvan a cagar como con los DNI
digitales ¿se acuerdan?.

Buscando en Sf.net dentro de Medical Apps aparecen como "mature" estos
diez proyectos.

bika ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/bika/ )

2,060 	99.10% 	2005-08-05 	2008-05-27 	15,825
image Bika combines web content management and workflow processing for
a one-stop web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) ·
Built in Plone · Professionally supported · Making waves · bi:ka
(Zulu): tell it as it is

Members (6)

* Topic: Medical Science Apps., Chemistry, Earth Sciences

* User Interface: Web-based

* Translations: Afrikaans, English, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian

* Programming Language: Python, Zope

* Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted
language), OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)

* License: GNU General Public License (GPL)

* Intended Audience: Science/Research, Healthcare Industry,
Manufacturing, Government, Non-Profit Organizations

* Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable, 6 - Mature

* Database Environment: Python Database API

ACAFE-clinical decision support EMR ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/acafe/ ).
imageACAFE-a computerised clinical decision support advancement for
emergency medicine. Hospital electronic medical record EHR or EMR.
Used commercially. Other uses include research-development into
chronic and infectious-diseases. DEMO http://acafe.msdrg.org

Members (1)

* Topic: Medical Science Apps., Information Analysis, Artificial Intelligence

* User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based

* Translations: English

* Programming Language: ASP.NET, C#

* Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP),
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
* License: GNU General Public License (GPL)

* Intended Audience: Healthcare Industry, Developers, Quality Engineers

* Development Status: 6 - Mature, 5 - Production/Stable

* Database Environment: Microsoft SQL Server

LSID (Life Science Identifier) ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/lsid/ ).
Life Science Identifier (LSID) resolution protocol, to locate
biologically significant data over a network, within middle-ware
providing a client A.P.I. for Life Science applications, and server
software, for Industry data providers.

Members (8)

* Topic: Medical Science Apps., Bio-Informatics

* Programming Language: Java, Perl, C++

* Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)

* License: Common Public License 1.0

* Intended Audience: Developers, Science/Research, Healthcare
Industry, Information Technology, Government, Non-Profit Organizations

* Development Status: 6 - Mature, 5 - Production/Stable

VistA Hardhats ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/hardhats/ ).
Hardhats is dedicated to fostering a virtual community for the
worldwide users of the VISTA (DHCP) software. This sofware is
available directly to the public under the Freedom of Information Act.

Members (15)

* Topic: Medical Science Apps., Database, System

* User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based, Console/Terminal,
Curses/Ncurses

* Translations: Spanish, English

* Programming Language: Delphi/Kylix, MUMPS

* Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language)

* License: Public Domain

* Intended Audience: Healthcare Industry, End Users/Desktop, Developers

* Development Status: 6 - Mature, 5 - Production/Stable

ClearHealth PM/EMR ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/clearhealth/ ).
ClearHealth is a next generation practice management and EMR. It takes
DNA from the FreeMED, OpenEMR projects.It supports Demographics,
Scheduling, Full Medical Billing, Disease Management, Decision
Support, EPrescribing, HL7, and Web Services.

Services (1)   Members (1)

* Topic: Medical Science Apps., Scheduling, Financial

* User Interface: Web-based

* Programming Language: PHP

* License: GNU General Public License (GPL)

* Intended Audience: Healthcare Industry

* Development Status: 6 - Mature

PATHOS-WEB Pathology Information System (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pathos-web/ ).
imagePATHOS-WEB is a complete package for use in Anatomic Pathology
and Cytology LABs. SNOMED Pathology Microglossary is fully integrated
enabling automatic coding. Fast and accurate search capabilities,
export data or search results and digital imaging...

Members (4)

* Topic: Medical Science Apps.

* User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows)

* Translations: English, Turkish

* Programming Language: Visual Basic, C#, Visual Basic .NET

* Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)

* License: GNU General Public License (GPL)

* Intended Audience: Healthcare Industry

* Development Status: 6 - Mature

* Database Environment: ADOdb, SQL-based, Microsoft Access, Microsoft
SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL

Turkish Human Mutation Database ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/yhs/ ).
The rapid accumulation of human mutation data has led to the idea of
establishing a national/ethnic database in Turkey endorsed by
HUGO-MDI/HGVS. The interdisciplinary hmut-tr project initiated in 1995
aims to host this valuable data and information.

Members (1)

* Topic: Medical Science Apps., Bio-Informatics, Molecular Science,
Database, Dynamic Content

* User Interface: Web-based

* License: Academic Free License (AFL), GNU General Public License (GPL)

* Intended Audience: Healthcare Industry, Science/Research,
Information Technology

* Development Status: 6 - Mature

* Database Environment: Microsoft Access, MySQL

MultiSlice RTP Environment ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/yhs/ ).
MultiSlice RTP Environment is an IRIX based software for processing
medical images from a CT scanner. Linux BETA clients are included.

Members (1)

* Topic: Medical Science Apps.

* User Interface: X Window System (X11)

* Translations: English

* Programming Language: C

* Operating System: SGI IRIX, Linux, All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes)

* License: GNU General Public License (GPL)

* Intended Audience: Healthcare Industry

* Development Status: 6 - Mature

VistA CPRS ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/cprs/ ).
Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS) client that interfaces with
the Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture
(VISTA).

Members (1)

* Topic: Medical Science Apps.

* User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows)

* Translations: English

* Programming Language: Delphi/Kylix

* Operating System: 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP)

* License: GNU General Public License (GPL), Public Domain

* Intended Audience: Healthcare Industry

* Development Status: 6 - Mature

* Database Environment: Other network-based DBMS

Caisis ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/caisis/ ).
Caisis is a web-based medical information system designed to integrate
and improve productivity for research and clinical practice for cancer
and other diseases.

Members (1)

* Topic: Medical Science Apps., Bio-Informatics

* User Interface: Web-based, .NET/Mono

* Translations: English

* Programming Language: ASP.NET, C#, JavaScript, XSL
(XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), ActionScript

* Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)

* License: GNU General Public License (GPL)

* Intended Audience: Advanced End Users, Developers, Healthcare
Industry, Science/Research, Non-Profit Organizations

* Development Status: 5 - Production/Stable, 6 - Mature

* Database Environment: Microsoft SQL Server

Y si agregamos el filtro por idioma ("translations") quedan sólo 2
proyectos (bika y VistA Hardhats) que ni siquiera están disponibles
para GNU+Linux.

Y de los diez proyectos que listé arriba sólo uno (MultiSlice RTP
Environment) tiene paquetes para GNU+Linux, y es una beta de un
proyecto originalmente desarrollado para IRIX.

--
Alejandro Rene "El Corrector Empedernido" Fernandez Blanco
http://technopolios.blogspot.com/

¿Conoces algún sitio del gobierno de tu País que no respete los
Estándares Web? Reportalo con sus datos (País, Estado / Provincia,
Ciudad, Organismo y de quién depende), en
http://technopolios.blogspot.com/2008/08/sitios-web-gubernamentales-y-estndares.html