Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [Solar-general] Carta de DAVID SUGAR a solar en relacion al sabotage de heinz al software libre.]

Juan Carlos Gentile jucar en hipatia.info
Jue Mar 30 13:41:08 CEST 2006

----------  Mensaje reenviado  ----------

Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Solar-general] Carta de DAVID SUGAR a solar en relacion al
sabotage de heinz al software libre.]
Date: Jueves 30 Marzo 2006 12:29
From: David Sugar <dyfet en hipatia.info>
To: Juan Carlos Gentile <jucar en hipatia.info>

So I misunderstood when Richard told me on the phone?  Stefano
Misunderstood when Richard confirmed my account to him?  Maybe Richard
misunderstood what Heiny said to him originally or what Heiny said to
others?  Everyone misunderstands Heiny and what Heiny wrote in the
past?!  Poor little Federico Heiny must be the most misundertood person
on the planet!  So we are left to conclude that either Heiny is wrong,
or the world is.  Hmm...Apply Occum's razer...