Fwd: Re: [hipatia] Fwd: Re: [Solar-general] Carta de David Sugar a SOLAR con relacion a Heinz.

Juan Carlos Gentile jucar en hipatia.info
Jue Mar 23 03:20:00 CET 2006

----------  Mensaje reenviado  ----------

Subject: Re: [hipatia] Fwd: Re: [Solar-general] Carta de David Sugar a SOLAR
con relacion a Heinz.
Date: Miércoles 22 Marzo 2006 22:03
From: David Sugar <dyfet en hipatia.info>
To: Coordinadores de Hipatia <coordinadores-hipatia en listas.hipatia.info>

So many people have been angry about the way Stefano was unjustly
treated, and then the nasty things said afterward to make up excuses for
it.  My own Spanish is very limited, but a number of other people who do
read Spanish also misread your words as saying that, I think because of
their anger over this rediculous situation as well, and so I applogize
for all concerned who misunderstood your actual words.  I also
completely agree this should not have happened, but yet it has.  What is
important is what we do now to make sure this does not happen again.

David