[Solar-general] Re: [hipatia] videos y demas

josx josx en interorganic.com.ar
Lun Ene 19 09:52:39 CET 2004

Me contacte directamente con el productor de the code: y a mi pregunta
acerca de la distribución del documental esta fue la respuesta.

---------------------
Hi there!
It is illegal. But I think the film is in the Net already, at least
somebody told me that the version that was broadcasted by SVT Sweden was
found in the Net.
You can do of course what you want as long as it is somehow private use,
whatever that means in legal terms.
Anyway, i am very happy that you liked it. I keep on getting this kind
of messages couple of times a month and it is very encouraging.
You might be interested that we have made a dvd version of it before
Xmas, which has extra materials on it; couple of short films and 3 hours
of interviews of Linux developers. I am trying to get it into amazon.com
still this winter but I cannot tell you yet how long will it take.
Anyway, if you are interested in it keep in touch with me. I can maybe
tell you later how to purchase it.
yours,
kaarle aho
producer of the Code>