[Musix-users] Help with translations

Ariel Errera mandame.spam.aca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 01:45:24 CEST 2011

Thank you Jerzy!

2011/6/21 Jerzy Gładczenko <ijglad at gazeta.pl>:
> Dear Ariel,
>
> Here is the translation, but the problem can occur with some specific polish
> fonts! Would you manage these?

Im working on a UTF-8 system. Fonts seems to be displayed correctly.
Could you give me some more information about these problems?

I will send a copy of the new update-menu script and the new
translations with installation instructions. Maybe you could make a
few tests to see if fonts and menus are generated properly.

Cheers!
Ariel.