[Musix-users] Repositories updated

Jerzy Gładczenko ijglad at gazeta.pl
Wed Dec 21 19:34:10 CET 2011

Dear Ariel

Thanks a lot for your kind information.
I am very interested to try the beta version of Musix 3.
Consequently I have downloaded both versions of Musix 3, ie Beta USB.img and
Testing hybrid.iso.
Much to my regret I was unable to install any to the USB flash drive.
It seems my permanent weakness how to get Musix installed on a USB drive and
if at all succeeded then installation was without persistent mode?!
In the meantime I have found that other Linux distributions had much
improved/solved this problem and specially Debian and Knoppix.
Since Musix was also projected on Debian source I wonder whether a similar
solution could be included in the new version of Musix 3.

Your kind help and assistance will be much appreciated.

Wishing You and all the Staff very nice Christmas Holidays!

Kind regards

Jerzy