[Musix-users] 2.6.24-rt?

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 00:26:26 CET 2008

Re: [Musix-users] 2.6.24-rt?
De:
Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com>  (www.musix.org.ar)
  Para:
Musix GNU+Linux users list <musix-users at lists.ourproject.org>
  Fecha:
11/02/08 16:00
El Lunes, 11 de Febrero de 2008 16:09, David Baron escribió:
 | Debian is up to 2.6.24-3.
 | Do we have an rt-patched version yet?

No: this 2.6.24-3 could be from debian unstable, and Musix 1.0
derivates from Stable. In the near future, we are planning to upgrade
to testing

We have a 2.6.23.14 from the Musix's testing repository

# Musix-testing
deb ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/deb-testing/ ./

Its headers are compatible with debian testing (lenny)... it's a
testing kernel so you could have some problems, regards