[Musix-users] Creamware Tripleboard II

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 02:01:46 CEST 2007

El Viernes, 27 de Julio de 2007 15:29, Justin Fun escribió:
 | Hi, I know it's pretty much obsolete, but is there any way of getting
 | my old (ISA) creamware tripleboard II sound card to work in
 | musix/linux?

WOW, hi, you are an idealist ;-)

 | I'd rather not fork out for another multi i/o card if I
 | can help it, but it's not recognised and I can't find a linux driver.

If there is no Linux driver, it will not run, just like that: no kernel
developer will develop ISA drivers for soundcards anymore, no one will do it,
it's sad.

If it would be a PCI soundcard, we could think something, like join 10 people
with the same problem to pay a developer to program this driver, but, in this
case... I think that it would be difficult to know about another person using
this soundcard...

The only thing I found about it is:

http://www.trbtr.de/g3/inhalt/triple_uebers.htm

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trbtr.de%2Fg3%2Finhalt%2Ftriple_uebers.htm&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

I used to have a Gravis Ultrasound ISA soundcard, from 1993...

Well, Regards,

--
     `&'
      #    Marcos Guglielmetti, co-director de

Bender: (hablando dormido) "Matar a todos los humanos... Matar humanos...
Matar a todos los..."
Fry: "¡Bender, despierta!"
Bender: "Estaba soñando con una cosa maravillosa... ¡Creo que salias tú!"

http://es.wikiquote.org/wiki/Futurama