[Musix-users] OSCON (someone would like to go to Portland?)

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:42:34 CET 2007

El Jue 25 Ene 2007 21:28, Sean Edwards escribió:
> I vote for Marcos to speak at OSCON!

Thanks Sean: I really appreciate your proposal, but I have 2 problems: I have
phobia to airplanes, and, the most important one: I think EEUU it's an
insecure and hostile country with latin people ;) so I prefer to stay here in
Argentina or Sudamérica.

The last year, I was invited to go to France: I like France, but I could not
solve my phobia to airplanes, so... I am working on that too ;)

Maybe some collaborator would like to make a proposal and to be there, I am
sending this e-mail to the collaborators mailing list, and I propose all of
you to make a proposal at OSCON: maybe you could talk for Musix, dont you? I
gave many talks here in Argentina, I could help all of you, maybe.

Regards,

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre