[Musix-users] Musix is being used at Joe Wilson Intermediate School in Cedar Hill, Texas, USA

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 02:41:06 CET 2007

El Jue 25 Ene 2007 06:24, Michael escribió:
> Marcos,
> I did what you said about the install problem with
> 0.79 and OK, it a little strange to boot in Spanish
> and be able to read English but it worked..Thank
> you...

Heheh, well, it's odd, but I hope I could fix that

> But now I get an error about Kcontrol/ Kkicker
> using too much resourses and should I stop or ignore
> them.

It's not an "error", it's just a warning, I think: maybe you are using KDE and
there is a little app bothering you: you can disable this kind of aplet from
the KDE task bar (it's little yellow face) [sorry about my english]

> It doesn bother me any but kinda odd when it
> pops up anyway so far so good...

You see.. ;)

>   Also I am an Open Suse user and willing to try another
> Distro like yours. I'am trying to get use to the NEW
> keyboard layout. Are things really different where you
> live ? my keyboard is off some on the puncuations some
> (hahaha, must be me )..

Well! I was begining to worry about it ;)

> .Just kidding with you..I
> REALLY like the program and looking forward to make
> lots of music with it....Thank you again....
> Michael

I am glad. If you accept an advice, try the Icewm-English desktop: it's more
user friendly because of the specially developed desktop icons (linked to
bash scripts) that sometimes act in an intelligent way.

Cheers,