[Musix-users] Musix is being used at Joe Wilson Intermediate School in Cedar Hill, Texas, USA

Michael ahchewyy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 06:24:53 CET 2007

Marcos,
I did what you said about the install problem with
0.79 and OK, it a little strange to boot in Spanish
and be able to read English but it worked..Thank
you...But now I get an error about Kcontrol/ Kkicker
using too much resourses and should I stop or ignore
them. It doesn bother me any but kinda odd when it
pops up anyway so far so good...
  Also I a Open Suse user and willing to try another
Distro like yours. I'am trying to get use to the NEW
keyboard layout. Are things really different where you
live ? my keyboard is off some on the puncuations some
(hahaha, must be me )...Just kidding with you..I
REALLY like the program and looking forward to make
lots of music with it....Thank you again....
Michael
--- Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com>

https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php?title=Problemas-Bugs
> *IRC: #musix channel on freenode
> * http://autosus.wordpress.com/

My mission is to express my feelings about the importance of kindness, compassion and the true sense of brotherhood...if I practiced anger or jealousy or bitterness, no doubt my smile would disappear.
-The Dalai Lama,  Michael