[Musix-users] Musix 0.79 released!

Michael ahchewyy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 01:18:19 CET 2007

thank you..I'll try it....Keep up the GREAT WORK !!!!!

Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com> wrote:  El Mié 17 Ene 2007 23:01, Michael escribió:
> I'm have the same kind of problems when trying to install 0.79. I've been
> using the recommended way but when I get ready to install and asks me to
> click yes. It starts over again with the same install screen asking me to
> install...What am I missing ? I did try the old way and still got the same
> screen....I am doing this on a format HD just for Musix only....

Sorry: this is a new bug, to install Musix, boot in spanish: type "musix dma"
at the boot screen, and then install it; then, Musix will be in english into
your hard disk, so, dont worry.

But we will fix it in the next versions,

Keep in touch, tell me if it works for you.

Regards,

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre

My mission is to express my feelings about the importance of kindness, compassion and the true sense of brotherhood...if I practiced anger or jealousy or bitterness, no doubt my smile would disappear.
-The Dalai Lama,  Michael