[Musix-users] can musix be extended after install

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 16:35:06 CET 2007

El Sáb 13 Ene 2007 16:09, ali rustamov escribió:
> I'm a new to musix and knoppix.
> So my question is will I be able to install other sound related and other
> apps.

Sure!

> I read that knoppix is based on debian. Does it use debian packages,
> does the musix use them or it has it's own repository?

Both: it has it's own (short, little) repository and it uses Debian Etch
(testing), so, just open synaptic and install what you want to install... you
will find synaptic into the Admin Desktop, or from the Install icon into the
main desktop (when Musix is installed)

For instance, you can install Muse or Amarok or thousands apps!

Just tell me if it works for you.