[Musix-users] how to get myself in the English desktop

Tony 7digit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:46:14 CEST 2007

Hi!

I downloaded and burned the iso file of Musix into disk, made a boot from
CDROM, but only came upon the Spanish desktop, and since I know nothing
about Spanish, I feel a little bit powerless with the desktop, though I
could still tinker with some applications.

How can I turn on the English language as the default user language?

Thanks in advance.

--
Try out the revolutionary web browser: Flock
www.flock.com

Get frustrated with Windows XP? Why not try Ubuntu- the free operational
system for human beings?
www.ubuntu.com
www.ubuntu.org.cn