[Musix-users] Musix 0.59 CD does not boot

greg h red_machine89 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 02:33:52 CEST 2006

ive got to say it the torrent version dont work worth a dime.... .50 is the only stable version that im aware of and i would like to try the .59 one... the splash screen doesnt finish booting and then it pixelates some, then starts to load musix and then the computer restarts.

  i dont know what to do about that, have any ideas?

Jack Langdon <jacklangdo at gmail.com> wrote:
  > El Martes, 19 de Septiembre de 2006 20:18, Jack Langdon escribió:
>> Problem solved: Musix 0.59b19 boots ok, also in my PC. Thank you!

2006/9/19, Marcos Guglielmetti :
> did you downloaded it by torrent?

Yes, this:

https://e.ututo.org.ar/utiles/torrent/MusixGNU-Linux0.59.iso.torrent