[Musix-users] Re: X not working well - Solution and other problem

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:09:53 CET 2006

El Mar 07 Nov 2006 12:46, julien bodd escribió:
> > And  /etc/X11/xorg.conf is has the same configuration done by
> > xorgmusix.sh?
> >
> > Note that this script saves a backup file into:
> >
> > /etc/X11/temp/xorg.conf.orig
>
> Well, yes, I just checked this out. Same configurations.
> Anyway, all ok now..except some other odd things..not related to X I think.
>
> I have some problems with fonts now. Within some apps, the caracters
> appear one on the other and I can't read (I noticed that with Last.fm
> soft until now)

Could you send me an screenshot (to my mail) or post an screenshot in
flickr.com?

I think they are problems related to debian/testing changes, or maybe
a "locales" problem...

Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre
* CD Donwload: (http://www.musix.org.ar/en/)
* Videos, programas y otras cosas en: ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/
* Reporte de errores a:
https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php?title=Problemas-Bugs
*IRC: #musix channel on freenode
* Torrent Download: