[Musix-users] Saving Desktop Settings?

MNO manostienen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:30:30 CEST 2006

Hello,

Where can i find a tutorial to configuring the midisport interface under Musix?

I noticed that the interface is not detected on boot, i need to unplug
and reconnect the USB cable, then USB detects it. But as a 'unknown
device'. So now i need to learn how to get it working in
Musix/Rosegarden.

I'm still working from the Live CD.

Any hints are welcome!

Mano.