[Musix-users] Musix 0.50 will be ready for download in 24 hours

greg h red_machine89 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 04:20:21 CEST 2006

thanks much but youre right its not in those documents, but thats ok ill keep looking.
  im trying to download your 0.50 version but i take it its not up for download yet

Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com> wrote:
  El Miércoles, 19 de Julio de 2006 03:53, greg h escribió:
> well for the sound card... i get this really loud hum in the
> background and its messing with the recording for my guitar. i might
> be seting it up wrong or something. and the other problem im having
> is i cant setup my wireless internet card, but my dell has a lot of
> issues with it anyway. to make things easier do you have a
> translated help file in english?

Yes, also you can look for info in google: Musix derivates from
Knoppix/Debian, so any info related to debian shuld be related to Musix in
some cases.

For musix, see:

https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php/Documentation

https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php/FAQs-en

I guess that your problems are not into these docs yet

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre