[Musix-users] Re: Musix 0.50

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 21:06:05 CEST 2006

Thank you.  When I get a successful boot at home, I
will let you know.

Also, I have an external usb SoundBlaster; 5.1
compliant.  Is there an easy (easier?) way to
configure the inputs and outputs with alsa?  With the
front Left and Right, the rear Left and Right and
center channel (Left and Right?), I actually have 5
(or 6?) line-level outputs.  This would be handy for
when I play live and need to isolate instrument sounds
into a mixer channels for live playback.

-=cybersean3000=-

--- Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica at gmail.com>

https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php?title=Problemas-Bugs