[Musix-users] Can't Install to HD

Marcos Guglielmetti Gmail marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 15:38:22 CEST 2006

El Vie 14 Abr 2006 16:30, DCZX escribió:
> When I type musix tohd=/dev/hda1,
>
> the "=" and "/" characters do not reproduce the right
> characters, they make some strange ANSI characters
> instead. Is this because I have an American keyboard?

Yes, but I think you can find those characters by tying another keys.

By the way: Musix do not installs with this command "musix
tohd=/dev/hda1", it's just to speed up the things: it copies itself to
the HD and the boot from there. If you want to install, just boot with

english dma

And the clic on the "install" icon on the desktop

Best regards

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre