[P2P-es] (sin asunto)

Michel Bauwens michel en p2pfoundation.net
Mar Mayo 6 18:02:58 CEST 2014

I'm really agnostic to the platform, whatever works better for the
translators.

if you can update this
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan#Status_Update with whatever
decision, it would be great.

I repeat some of my concerns (I could not get into the pad) to avoid
duplicate work:

* the translation concerns only sections 2 and 3 (i.e. the full
participatory version but only part of the wiki version)

* Andres has already translated substantial parts (see status link)

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/