[P2P-F] thinking true meta-governance and the gaps in p2p theory regarding the household economy

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Oct 13 07:34:26 CEST 2017

this is exactly the point of adding this, as the sphere of reproduction etc

but, yes, from the point of view of the political economy for now

so the question is for me, what can the commons sector, reconfigured as we
propose, do for and with the sphere of the household and reproduction (and
vice versa, it's inter-dependence with it)

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/