[P2P-F] Fwd: Citations for "value equation"

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Jan 15 18:11:43 CET 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bob Haugen <bob.haugen at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: Citations for "value equation"
To: Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.brastaviceanu at gmail.com>
Cc: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>, Kurt Laitner <
klaitner at gmail.com>, Lynn Foster <foster.j.lynn at gmail.com>, Caroline
Stiegler <caroline.stiegler at gmail.com>, Bernard Stiegler <
bernard.stiegler at centrepompidou.fr>

The Value Equation tutorial is now public, as promised.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1h-t6p55KTK-zlXIH9gUG6TYiwj1ARk4dq0_Q9C5Wh80/edit?usp=sharing

Please let us know if you have any problems accessing it, or if you
have suggestions for improvement, or want to comment on the document
itself.

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Bob Haugen <bob.haugen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot. I started a github wiki page, citing the referata wiki page:
> https://github.com/valnet/valuenetwork/wiki/Value-Equations
>
> On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Tiberius Brastaviceanu
> <tiberius.brastaviceanu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I saved some info in the value equation OVN wiki page
>> http://valuenetwork.referata.com/wiki/The_Value_Equation#Background
>>
>> I also linked Lynn's document on value equation on this page, which is
>> itself linked on the main value equation page.
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net
>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> ok thanks!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1h-t6p55KTK-zlXIH9gUG6TYiwj1ARk4dq0_Q9C5Wh80/edit?usp=sharing