[P2P-F] open budget

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jul 7 23:16:37 CEST 2014

gordon: as an update, the may salary has arrived after my departure, and we
made an agreement from the missing part of april, I expect the june part to
arrive with the customary delay

you are right in your interpretation of flok mgt, but I want to avoid unde
personalization of the issue,

 I'm not critiquing a person per se, but a method of mgt that I believe to
be incompatitlbe with p2p values,

we should also distinguish the generic critique of hierarchy, from the
critique of the particularly abusive versions of it which may occur

when we had the research project for Orange, our p2p processes did simply
not work, and I had to take over with a paid assistant, so we used
hierarchy there, but I didn't feel the compulsion to disinform my
assistant. The idea that hierarchy must mean arbitrariness is false;
hierarchies need their own forms of trust and controls.

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/