[P2P-F] Fwd: MA - Rede//Labs - networked experimental labs

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jul 7 23:02:39 CEST 2014

could anyone create an english wiki entry on this ?

can't find fabio filho's email for the moment,

From: Felipe Fonseca <felipefonseca at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:13 AM
Subject: MA - Rede//Labs - networked experimental labs
To: Felipe Fonseca <felipefonseca at gmail.com>

Hi friends,

Just using a bit of your time to share the results of my MA research
recently completed (approved in mar 2014). The text is pt-br only, but I
have just posted the abstract both in portuguese and english here:

http://redelabs.org/blog/redelabs-laborat%C3%B3rios-experimentais-em-rede

The research tries to articulate experiences within the so-called brazilian
digital culture context in the last decade and the background of
experimental labs in the borders of technology, culture and society
elsewhere in the world. The trend towards a society totally captured by
cybernetic governance is indicated as a huge threat to any attempt to
create novelty. I then propose the image of labs as spaces intentionally
left blank as a way to go forward, skipping usual traps found in policies
for 'creative' sectors.

Thanks for your time, and would be glad to hear comments or suggestions
(despite the little information I sent in english ;)). As soon as
University bureaucracy allows me, I will be posting the full text to the
internets. If anyone is interested in practicing their pt-br, I can send
the PDF in private. Please let me know.

Best wishes from the last week in the world cup ;)

efe

|||||||||FelipeFonseca||||||||
||http://efeefe.no-ip.org||
|||||||http://ubalab.org|||||||
|||||http://redelabs.org|||||
||||http://gaivota.fm.br||||

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/