[P2P-F] an evaluation of the flok

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jul 7 23:26:41 CEST 2014

thanks for the moral support, Sergio, it counts,

Michel

<<Message: 4
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 18:16:58 -0300
From: S?rgio Storch <sergiostorch at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [P2P-F] an evaluation of the flok as colonialist

Michel, although I?m not involved in this endeavor, I feel so much empathy
towards your commitment and generosity that I feel the duty of saying some
words for the sake of recognition and encouragement.

I?ve been through analogous situations so many times in life when beautiful
ideas coupled with generous hearts and minds stumbled on the logic of
bureaucracies and paranoia on the part of people who see threats and
conspiracies around every corner that I feel so much as mine your
frustration and feeling of lack of gratitude.

It happens all the time with people driven by care for the wellbeing of
others. You are not the first nor the last one to experience it.

So I hope you are comforted by the solidarity of all the people who?ve been
following your courageous steps , and go ahead. Get as a gift this
Brazilian song that says, in my poor translation of the lyrics "Stand up,
shake away the the dust, and turn around..."  -
http://www.cifraclub.com.br/paulo-vanzolini/volta-por-cima/

Best regards
Sergio

S?rgio Storch
11-3666.9005 - 11-99753.9701
sergiostorch at gmail.com
Facebook Sergio Storch <https://www.facebook.com/sergio.storch>
Blog: www.sergiostorch.com

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/