[P2P-F] emergent holoptism as OCL Re: open capital License?

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:10:42 CET 2013

Does reality play any role in the interplay of our subjective views?  Do we
consider physical laws as something that needs to be objectified?

Through digital tools such as the above, a group of people could objectify
the Maya apocalypse. Will reality make them a favor and make their
objective view true?
If we forget reality, will it forget us?

Isnt the program that one creates for the emergence of collective
intelligence a set of rules that are imposed universally? (The need for a
computer, the knowledge for its use, the limitation of its representation,
the free time one needs etc)

Despite the fact that we cannot avoid imposing rules, as a consequence of
our effort not to enforce an objective truth, we dont use scientific
discoveries about the reality when it is reality that we want to transform.

This is not to say that we should have a universal objective truth for
everything. We should try to find the minimum of the rules required.

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis