[P2P-F] emergent holoptism as OCL Re: open capital License?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:45:48 CET 2013

Thanks Olivier !

I like the word / concept of Anopticism, which I got to know about through
you / p2pfoundation wiki <http://p2pfoundation.net/Anoptism>,

and mentioned it not later then yesterday in some other exchange.

Thanks for having clarified it on this conversation thread :)

I hope we can find ways of collaborating around making such solutions more
available, technically speaking, reducing thresholds for such crowdsourcing
of contextualizations...

I like efforts converging around http://www.netention.org/ - its constantly
brewing new ideas, evolving, ...
Perhaps there are other places / software development approaches with such
spirit in mind ?

Ways to converge / create synergies towards the development of such tools ?