[P2P-F] [opencc] Re: emergent holoptism as OCL Re: open capital License?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:32:38 CET 2013

Hi Patrick,

it is at a meta level.

This means that, at least conceptually for now,
it can be used to describe any kind of contracts,
understand and visualize interdependencies between such contracts,
and understand the effects of such contracts.

The currency model you propose,
or other currency architectures, could be described and compared,
and even potentially be used co-jointly within potential shared economic
networks
that emerge out of such contracts.

As in programming software applications,
there are sometimes different layers.

What I try to describe is a tool that facilitates the definition and
expression of currency architectures, but also contextualizations in a
broader sense ( in the form of data and meta data, that can use linked data
protocols , such as red and xml schema, or possibly also the xml format
metacurrency seems to develop ).

Seth developed Netention ( Revlin created his own fork ), which aims at
being able to use such ontologies to make descriptions.

It is like enabling the description of metalanguages, based on some kind of
semantic web browser / editor...

And using this kind of real time browser / editor for economic transactions
and engagement networks too...

For example, you could use a netention like tool, to describe "future
objects" ( that is, creating an object with time metadata set in the future
), and you could also add a "suggestion" metadata ( non confirmed ? ),
until other people act upon it, and you can create mutual engagements
around it, as to converge resources to enable such potential, for example
by matching needs with available resources...