[P2P-F] [opencc] Re: emergent holoptism as OCL Re: open capital License?

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:58:58 CET 2013

Dante-Gabryell Monson wrote:
> I realize what I describe corresponds, or rather, is very similar in spirit,
> to the concept of the metacurrency project :
>
> http://www.metacurrency.org
> http://p2pfoundation.net/Metacurrency_Project

Hey Dante,

I wonder if I am being to myopic ...could you help me understand your
(and the metacurrency) approach?

Maybe I am looking at this wrong, but I don't understand what 'backs'
these currencies, and also do not understand when or by whom they are
issued.

In the system I propose, the currency is backed by the Sources and
Skills needed to produce *future* Objects.

These tickets have a window of validity (they are not valid until some
future time, and then expire after some further time based on the
physical constraints of both production and storage).

These tickets are 'issued' by groups of co-owners of the Physical
Source (Material Means of Production) to individuals within that group
as a way of accounting for whether (for example) each has picked-up
their dozen eggs for the week.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Patrick