[P2P-F] Spirituality and the internet

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 10:53:12 CEST 2011

The likes of Lily, Jung, Steiner, Goethe, Capra, Tiller, and the like have done fine contributions towards a more spiritual understanding of the universe. However, such contributions are incomplete without the emergence of Multi-Dimensional Science which offers for the first time in human history the complete system by which a more scientific comprehension of the psychic, and spiritual would become increasingly possible as time goes by. The implications will probably be astonishing.................

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Multi-Dimensional_Science