[P2P-F] Libertarians

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Thu Oct 20 02:46:26 CEST 2011

I prefer it too-preference isn’t an option. We can’t vote for the reality we choose. I think the best/quickest road to that end is develop
responsible govts-that must deal with each other in a just way. This requires educated, responsible citizens. Can’t happen with the financial bosses & global capitalists in control. This is nothing new. But the internet brings hope.