[P2P-F] Libertarians

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 01:28:23 CEST 2011

Interesting discussion.

In my view, a "mad max" distopia is present in the form of massive
inequality,
and a world where people have guns ( to protect themselves in such a world
of inequality ? )

I personally prefer a world without guns, and without inequality ( to start
with, via the right of a unconditional basic income measured in use value,
not money ) .