[P2P-F] Libertarians

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Tue Oct 18 00:47:02 CEST 2011

Yes-As a US citizen I care about protecting the liberties & advantages of the “set” known as US Citizens. Nations still exist. That does not mean I don’t care about the ruthless abuses the global crony capitalist system forces and/or attempts to force on others. The corrupt politicians in most countries collude with them under the guise of protection. Peoples must look after themselves through their own govts. A sound world currency that kept govts honest would help.