[P2P-F] Declaration_of_the_Occupation_of_New_York_City

Lew Schwartz lew1716 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:02:41 CEST 2011

Agreed. These declarations don't seem as though they'll become a rallying
point. Too much room to generate internal discontent, not to mention
ridicule by the main stream press. It's a list of bad things we all agree
with, but offers no understanding re how we evolved to let this stuff
happen. We need to formulate another approach & format with greater
understanding.