[P2P-F] Declaration_of_the_Occupation_of_New_York_City

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Sun Oct 2 21:09:41 CEST 2011

Reich was the darling of "soft" academia in the 60's. I find him irrelevant
as well as unappealing. My preference is the recent and pragmatic Eric
Hoffer- a man of the people. The totalitarian left has murdered more, and
caused far more economic despair than the Fascist right. Dictators demand
unitary power/control to engineer/impose their egotistical world-views.
Fascist corporatism has many more voices and simpler motives. My "take" on
Libertarianism is that it couldn't be a mask for its own gain- because there
are no real leaders-no central authority. We ask for a limited, intelligent
and competent political structure that will act as honest watch-dog,
moderator, umpire, referee- to negotiate competing demands in a free-market
society. The rewriting of the Interstate Commerce Clause helped removed govt
from local democratic control. Abuses contributing to the current crisis
have been the result of collusion among global corporate and political
leaders with the eager assistance of an unethical financial community.