[P2P-F] An update on BIBO, financial stability standards, and the debt-virus hypothesis

Thomas Greco thg at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 11 03:46:58 CET 2011

If you can prove your theory of monetary relativity, I will applaud you.

Thomas H. Greco, Jr.
thg at mindspring.com
Mobile phone: +66 852 139 650 Thailand
Website: http://www.Reinventingmoney.com
Blogs: Beyond Money: http://beyondmoney.net
Tom's News and Views: http://tomazgreco.wordpress.com
Photo gallery: http://picasaweb.google.com/tomazhg
Skype/Twitter name: tomazgreco
My latest book, "The End of Money and the Future of Civilization" from
Chelsea Green Publishers is now in print and can be ordered from Chelsea
Green Publishing or Amazon.com.

>>> http://www.laleva.org
>>> http://blog.hasslberger.com/
>>> http://www.facebook.com/hasslberger